We are a community of impassioned women and men working to design and produce beautiful pieces that
- Do Good
- Are Good
- Look Good
We strive to provide life-giving jobs in an atmosphere of creativity, personal discipline, loads of fun and imagination!
Thanks for coming over for a visit. It’s an honor to have you here. Take a look around and let us know if you need help finding anything. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- We believe in a FAIR, LIVABLE WAGE for working people.
- We believe that the LOWEST PRICE IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST PRICE. (see #1 )
- We believe in BUILDING A COMPANY THAT BENEFITS THE COMMUNITY where it is planted. Good wages mean people are supporting their own churches and paying their school fees, buying from local merchants and helping each other when there is illness and death in the community. Building a strong company means people have good jobs and are not looking to outsiders to meet their basic needs. it is a beautiful and honoring thing!
- We believe that PEOPLE THAT LIVE WITHIN A COMMUNITY are best suited to bring positive change for their community, model leadership qualities and empower upcoming generations.
- We believe that working to create beautiful things stirs up all kinds of WONDER AND DIGNITY AND CONNECTEDNESS.
- We believe in H O P E with every fiber of this business
Some Key Facts -
- Artisans are paid a living wage (approximately 135% the minimum wage for Haiti) for the time they spend making goods, upfront, by the piece.
- We live here in the city where we are working. We are a part of this community. All our goods are made in Haiti and most are made in Jubilee - a small neighborhood by the sea on the outskirts of Gonaives.
- We operate as a subsidiary of "Much Ministries" - Much is a registered 501c3 non-profit registered in the state of Georgia. Purchases are not tax deductible, ( of course! ) but donations made toward this work are. To find out how to give and what we currently need, go to the “get involved” page. Thank you!